In short: insert text into the text-box and click play. That's all the basics.
Some more advanced tricks:
- Change voices using the language-voice select options.
- Change speech-rates using the rates select options. Speech can be in defferent degrees between very fast and very slow.
- Record audio / export to audio files - available for premium users, on Windows only at this point. Hover the mouse on top of the Record button to see full recording steps.
- Cloud sync: You can sign-in and then upload your current state to our cloud storage. Then, you can download it using the download-from-cloud button.
- Cloud sync: Always upload to cloud checkbox - when this is checked - ANY change you do in the reader will automatically be uploaded to cloud. Careful: it will erase previous data.
- Cloud sync - be careful as uploading erases previous data.
- File types: you can upload to ttsreader online text files, pdf files and ebooks of epub format.
- File upload - use the upload button or drag files to the box.
- Edit text - feel free to edit the text in the box.
- Questions? See our FAQ page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org