May 10, 2017
#1 Online Text To Speech Reader (TTSReader) Web-App
A Web app that works great both on Chrome and Safari. No need to download or install. No annoying login either. Simply paste the text and click “play”. TTSReader remembers the article and last position when paused, even if you close the browser. This way, you can come back to listening right where you previously left.
Works on Chrome for mobile too. Ideal for listening to articles while driving, travelling, exercising, working and more.
Podcast Written Texts
While working, or driving, listen to interesting articles and books
TTSReader is really helpful for busy people who want to be able to listen to written content while doing something else. For instance - you can listen to whole Wikipedia articles (just copy-paste them to here), or to some documents you need to study for work or personal education. Watch this YouTube to see how it reads Dr. Seuss’ “the cat in the hat”. You’ll be surprised.
Saves you tons of mobile data traffic and charges
Regular podcast apps consume a ton of data, as long audio files are also large in size. Contrary to that, TTSReader uses text to speech engines, which are built in your mobile system. This way, you can listen to hours of textual podcasts with close to zero data consumption. This makes this software ideal for drivers and really everyone who wants to listen to interesting material on the go.
Examples of Use Cases for the TTSReader Online App
- While working, listen to interesting articles and books
- TTSReader allows for listening to written content while doing something else
- Educational for Kids
- Aid for people with difficulties in reading
- Narrating & dubbing movies, presentations & more (See commercial terms here)
- Extract text from PDF files (this way you can turn PDF files to text / WORD documents)
- Under development: reading ebooks
- Listen to your own written texts / articles / blogs for editing and reviewing purposes
TTS-Reader works great on desktops and mobile, pc, Windows, mac, linux, through Chrome and Safari.
- Know you app: everything you need is on ttsreader.com, within the app’s bounding box. All the functionality is there.
- Insert the text you want to be read in the text-box on ttsreader.com. If it’s a file (pdf or text), you can upload it using the upload button, or simply drag the file from your file-system into ttsreader’s text box.
- Select the language, voice and speed you like.
- Click the ‘play’ button.
- You can pause clicking the ‘play’ button again (it’s a toggle-button between play and pause)
- When finished, you can close the tab - ttsreader will remember the text and last position where you stopped it - so next time you can continue from the same spot.
- Enjoy listening!
We at TTSReader.com value your privacy, and that’s why we do not store anything you type or any other data about you. For additional info & feedback, please contact us at email@example.com, For TTSReader for PCs, iOS (on Safari), desktops, laptops, go to http://ttsreader.com